Click here to visit my Website

Monday 15 August 2011

The PJ Day that never happened!! and some new and some old designs.

We all fully intended to have a Sunday PJ day this Sunday! It never happened! though we did have a bit of a lie in for once, ie Gabs slept till six instead of five!!! We ended up on a mammoth walk instead all around the bay where we live and along the beach, paddling in the sea along the way, it was much better than a PJ day any day as the sun shone all day long. We finished the day off by having a three hour game of Monopoly the four of us!, it was fab! I have been doing lots of orders but also trying to come up with some new things in between trying to keep Fin and Gabs occupied, this can prove a little difficult when they get bored, so I have been in and out of my shop really to keep them happy! Have managed to keep stock levels up though and add a few new makes.



I cannot make enough of these, and they are now in one of our local galleries.




This an adaption from a card that I have done for years and have made into a picture, this is soon to be in the Gallery too.


There is a great swap going on over at Blueberry Heart, I have joined in. It sounds good!

  Have a great week everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was too nice a day to waste inside in jim-jams - save that for a wet and miserable one instead! I love the designs you've shown us here!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creations, absolutley lovely!
    Thanks for joining in my swap too!

    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sounding walk but you still need to fit a jimmie day in these hols... Love the Scarborough card. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day you had - and Gabs sleeping in til 6 - wowswer - you had a lie-in too! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your creations, are you going to start selling on-line too or are you too busy for that? I had to give one of your cards away for a wedding couple this weekend, very upsetting! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day walking around the bay! Hope you've been having lovely weather for your summer holidays. Gorgeous creations as always! :) x

    ReplyDelete