Click here to visit my Website

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Can we go to the park mum?


As soon as Fin and Gabs saw me i was summoned to the park! well it was glorious sunshine so i didn't mind so much! gave me time to catch up with Jenny who has been at the york branch of Bespoke Country today. Victoria was back today after her wek away in Dublin visiting her daughter Millie, welcome back Victoria, we celebrated in style with a handsome egg sandwich!I am revving myself up for a nights work doing wedding cards, 50 in total for local wedding shop, Wedding Belles. At least i have a nice and neat workspace unless Gabs has worked her magic and demolished it, she is up there creating at this very moment, will show you her creation tomorrow!! I just need to look at above artwork for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment