Click here to visit my Website

Monday 3 October 2011

Christmas and Sunshine !

It has been a funny old week, the lovely sunshine has been great but just did not feel right at all! The fair has just been here in Scarborough and normally you have to get all bundled up in boots and scarves and go out in the dark. Going to the fair in a t shirt and sandals! well it did not feel quite right and to be honest not as enjoyable really. Still Fin and Gabs had a great time as always, though I must say that £2.50 for Hook a Duck does seem a little steep!
It also feels a bit weird getting ready for Halloween and Christmas! glorious sunshine and people asking for Christmas Cards to be made seemed odd last week.  I have been making my old favourites for Christmas, I have added two new designs but forgot to take a pic! Will do that tomorrow!











I always love making Christmas Cards. I start doing a set theme but then just ad random ones that I feel like making that day!
I have made some Halloween goodies as well, forgot to take pics of them too! will do that tomorrow!

I have also been having to make lots of these!!


I am glad I decided to put them out early!

Fin won all his matches at his Whitby tournament and was pleased as punch with himself, though he was tired! He has been doing well in his Sunday league matches too and has won his games and has managed to score every week!
Fin had a lovely start to his birthday and we celebrated it on the Sunday so Will could be with us, (he works nights!) so we had a nice meal out and went down to the sea front for an ice cream afterwards. Monday came with Fin desperate to get up at 5.30am!! hmmm! made him wait till 7.00! was very pleased with his new Man Utd top and little pressies. I had planned a lovely birthday tea, Grandma and Grandad were coming and we had lovely cake! Poor Gabs had an asthma attack and Gabs and I spent Fins birthday night in hospital! Will didn't go to work obviously to stay with Fin, so they had a boy night and watched a film, we did however save the cake for when Gabs was better! Good old Fin, he didn't moan a bit!
Gabs is totally better now, back on steroids and all the medicines now.
I have a lot of blog catching up to do now and I do apologise for my lack of commenting but will get right onto it this week! Have a great week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had another busy week! Glad Gabs is ok now :) I love your Christmas designs though I know what you mean about making Christmassy things in the warm sunshine... the weather is supposed to break tomorrow tho, so it will be back to normal dismal October weather soon! Even heard of one forecast for snow in October!! Have a great week Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Andrea I heard someone talk of snow too the weathers gone mad.Glad to hear all is ok with your daughter I must pop in to see you sometime I haven't been in to your new shop yet it looks huge .
    love the cards and happy belated birthday to you Fin
    xx fee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your gorgeous new Christmas makes, I am sure you will sell loads of them and it's great that you've got them ready in plenty of time too. I agree with you, the weather has been so strange with all the heat and sun yet there are acorns, fir cones, and conkers around here..doesn't seem right! I was sorry to hear about poor Gabs, and glad she's ok now. Glad Fin had a happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely week, Andrea.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your creations :-) The sun is lovely but does feel strange at this time of year. Happy birthday Fin and get well soon Gabs x

    ReplyDelete