Click here to visit my Website

Saturday 10 July 2010

Buttons! Buttons! and more Buttons!


My weekend has started off fab! A very kind lady brought in a tin of butons to the York shop so I now have some of the most lovely buttons to add to my cards. This being my second weekend of my new rota at work, and I have had a lovely lovely day out with Will, Fin and Gabs in the super sunshine, I did pop into work just to say a quick hello! Will was supposed to be having a little op today and they cancelled it right at the last minute, why do hospitals do that? He was looking forward to a nice week off in the sunshine next week, but not to be! I dont know if I have ever mentioned that i do projects for magazine Crafts Beautiful, well I have to get into Christmas mood at the minute as am currently doing the Christmas issues for the mag and I received all the lovely papers that i had ordered today, they are so gorgeous and really have inspired me even though it is red hot sunshine, it just does not seem right! Especially when the issue that is out now has my Beach hut project in! I do not know what is in store for tomorrow but it is cup final day so we all know what Will and Fin will be doing, I have also been informed that the Grand Prix is on too! Well I may get some jobs done!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know the best thing about all this sport, it means we can please ourselves!!! I'm going to do some sewing!

    ReplyDelete