Click here to visit my Website

Wednesday 28 July 2010



What a lovely start to a week off! A fab Vintage Garden Party at Red House, It was a perfect day with lovely weather and beautiful cakes! what more can you ask for. Gabs waited patiently for the time to pass on Sunday so we could head off to Red House, she wanted to put on her flowery frock at six in the morning! Fin however was in a football tournament and unfortunately did not do so well so he and Will did not miss out on all the fun in the end. Gabs found a new friend and had a lovely time creating her own mini garden in a plant pot! Speaking of gardens, I really need to tend to my pots whilst I am off they are seriously neglected! I don't know about you but whenever I am off work I fully intend to do all sorts around the house but time just is running away with me and before I know it I will be back at work! It is lovely just enjoying the weather and going for lots of walks with Fin and Gabs, catching up with a few friends and having a nice coffee or two!
Had to show you the fun Fin and Gabs had on the trampoline, they can bounce for hours!





Gabs was so desperate to get her hands on one of the lovely cupcakes by Jenny! She was not disappointed! They were just lovely almost too nice to eat! nearly! I think Gabs had two but she may have tried to sneak another one in when I was not looking. Fin is not a lover of cupcakes he did however demolish the strawberries!

1 comment:

  1. Wow lurve the background! hope your week off is a good rest!

    ReplyDelete