Click here to visit my Website

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Summer Holidays are looming!


Well, Fin and Gabs cannot wait to fish school for the holidays, it is that they talk about! bearing this in mind it prompted me to make a few little Teacher items also a customer at work wanted some little end of term presents for some of her class children, what i created is picured above, the card is a design of mine.
It is anice time at school for Fin and Gabs at the moment, Gabs went on a school trip to the castle yesterday, it was a lovely warm day and she had a fantastic time, she did however have to do a lot of walking which does not please her at the best of times! Fin tells me that he had a maths day today, "Great fun" he said! I cannot think of anything worse!!
There are lots more things coming up, both are practicing hard for their sports days and then they both have their school fairs coming up so i am having to whip up some tombola prizes!
I am hoping that Victoria has made my new curtains for my bathroom so i can show you the inspiration for the fabric i chose! No pressure V!





No comments:

Post a Comment