Click here to visit my Website

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Summer Crafting and flowers



I had a fantastic time on Sunday when I went to the Summer Crafting show at Doncaster Racecourse. I saw lots of exciting goodies and could have gone completely mad!! One thing i did find was a fab Martha Stewart punch which I have wanted for a while and it was cheaper too, I love a bargain and cannot wait to start creating with that! I think it will be used in my next project for Crafts Beautiful, which is Christmas! Yikes!!! Its also perfect for Wedding cards, think I will make some tonight so will show you tomorrow! Another thing I was excited about at the show was to see Kirsty Wiseman, I did not however introduce myself, as she also designs for Crafts Beautiful, as she was very busy at her stand. I saw some fantastic new stamps of hers which I will be purchasing in the near future!



I just wanted to show you the above wreath which my friend Linda Jones of "The Scented Garden" made for me, this wreath is the inspiration behind my new bathroom curtains, I fell in love with the fabric, which Will thinks is "rather old fashioned" but he will love them once they are up. I will show you these when Victoria has made them!!! I love our little bathroom wilndow and it will sound very stupid to you out there but it is one of the reasons I wanted to buy our house!! I still feel that way six years later too!

No comments:

Post a Comment