Click here to visit my Website

Sunday 4 July 2010

Glorious summer days and washing!


We have had a fantastic sunny weekend here in sunny Scarborough, so much so that I felt the need to do all the washing and of course I have an image to go with it from the fantastic Mary Engelbreit, she is just so clever!
We have done the tourist seaside thing today and Fin and Gab had a great time on the beach, playing football, Fin of course cannot go anywhere without his trusty ball! and Gabs was quite happy playing in the sand and enjoying her slush puppy.
This has been the first weekend of the new rota at Bespoke Country and I now do not work weekends, just a Monday to Friday girl, which I must say felt a little strange after having worked Saturdays for so long. Wil however is very pleased as the conflict of Fins football training and Gabs Rainbow activities is no longer a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment