Click here to visit my Website

Sunday 8 August 2010

One month, ten minutes and a Doris Day moment!



Will says we need to decorate now!! he may regret those words!!



They have been done!! Victoria arrived with my fab curtains and I just love them, she gave me the idea for the title as she has literally had the fabric for a month and they took her only ten minutes to make!! Well worth the wait though.



We all had a lovely day out today in Filey, it was Lifeboat weekend so it was very bustling and busy! Our first port of call was Fin and Gabs favoutite, the paddling pool!! No matter how old Fin tries to act he just cannot pretend to be cool when he can paddle! After a while we wandered up through the lovely gardens and sat for some lunch whilst listening to the band play in the bandstand, which instantly gave me a Doris Day moment, it was just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment