Click here to visit my Website

Monday 9 August 2010

Penwork and the end of my Twilight fix!



After the successful feedback from the invitation that I designed for Jennys Vintage Garden Party I have decided to use a bit more penwork in my work so I thought I would show you a design that I did for a customer who wanted a piece doing like the invitation but to be personalised to her, I hope you like it, she loved it. Thanks Mary!!!

I have been reading the Twilight saga books and have just finished the fourth and final one and it was fantastic! I do however feel a little sad as i do not have my daily fix of reading about Edward and Bella to look forward to! strange I know but if you have read them you will know what I mean!! I do have the films to watch but they are simply not as good as the books, do you agree?

My project for this evening is to make some new cards with a set of lovely badges I bought from paperchase, they are great and I will show you the cards next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment