Click here to visit my Website

Friday 17 September 2010

Crafts Beautiful and some special orders at work!!



I just thought I would show you what popped through the postbox yesterday, the Christmas special edition of Crafts Beautiful!! and this is my project!, It seems like ages ago that I did that one, I have done three in total and will show you the others once the magazines are out.






I had some orders at work this week and this two of them.



The dress card is one that I do for a lot of people but the floral one is a bit out of my comfort zone as it is not my usual style but you have to adapt to what the customer wants!
At work this wek we have been sorting out a huge Chrismas delivery and whilst it is lovely to see all the nice red berry items come back in and give the shops a real Autumnal feel it makes me realise that Christmas is actually coming and that I do have a lot to do in the world of Fin and Gabs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment