Click here to visit my Website

Tuesday 7 September 2010

My lovely Tea Cosy



Since Victoria gave me my lovely Tea Cosy it has ben a firm fixture on my tea pot! even Will likes to use it! My tea pot came with one of those thermal lined tea cosies already on it so it really is a cosy tea pot! Must be getting ready for winter!



Speaking of getting ready for winter, we woke to the pitter patter of rain this morning and a definate autumn chill in the air so I bundled Gabs up in coat and tights and what happened? It got hot!!! "I was sweating!" were her exact words! Who knows what the great British weather is going to do!

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor Gabs! there's something about a pot of tea and a teacosy with your famiy that makes you feel all is right with the world! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday! :) I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete