Click here to visit my Website

Sunday 31 October 2010

So much more than Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Today is much more than Halloween for me, Will and I have been married 13 years today.
This day 13 years ago we were on a beach in St. Lucia just the two of us and had the most beautiful day ever, it really was a once in a lifetime trip, though we have said that we would love to go back for our 25th wedding Anniversary, we'll see!!!! The fact that it was Halloween didn't matter at all though Will does joke with others that it is the only night that I am allowed out!!! We are going to have a couple of hours Fin and Gab free this evening and have a meal out. Fin as usual has a Football match! I will be going for my Sunday morning stroll with Gabs, a ritual which I think will stay with Gabs and I forever!
It is also my Dads birthday today, Happy Birthday Dad!
The image above is perfect for dad! We will be going up to the farm later on, wellies at the ready!! Its a bit muddy to say the least!!! Fin and Gabs will see all the new Pigs that arrived earlier this week, about 1400 of them!!!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween and a very happy anniversary too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,

    I wanted to stop by your blog and say hi, and thank you for your very sweet comment...you are so kind.

    You have such an adorable blog..I love vintage and crafty things, too, and I like Mary Engelbreit, too. And what a coincidence...my husband and I went to St. Lucia for our honeymoon, too!! We actually won our trip, if you can believe that. We stayed at the Sandal's St. Lucia, it was pretty nice.

    Hoping you have a wonderful day,

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrea, Thankyou for stopping by my blog. Ooh I love your polka dots and Doris Day pictures. Lucky you going to St Lucia for your honeymoon. Hope you had a lovely Anniversary X

    ReplyDelete