Click here to visit my Website

Friday 5 November 2010

Candyman Friday!!!



I know its Friday the minute I turn on the radio each Friday morning for the Chris Evans breakfast show and here the lovely voice of Sammy Davies Jnr singing The Candyman, I just love it!! does anyone else listen to it? The minute I hear it, well it just puts a spring in my step and give me that instant Friday feeling! Obviously it makes me think of one of the best ever films, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, (the original with Gene Wilder, not the new re make) It is one Gabs and my many favourite films, you can't beat a wet Sunday afternoon curled up with a blankie on the sofa watching it, you get lost in another world, which just happens to be filled with chocolate!!!!
I thought I would let you listen to the great song,(I hope it has worked as I have never done the song thing before!! I apologise in advance if it fails miserably!!)


I thought this image was funny!




The fab singer himself, Have a listen!
I will be drawing the two winners of my giveaway tomorrow, thankyou to everyone who entered and I will post the winners tomorrow.
Have a great evening on this Bonfire night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I followed the link from The cozy little house blog and have found your delightful space! What a wonderful way to start a Friday and your illustration is so sweet.

    Have a glorious weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he candyman picture is cute, I was listening to the radio when it was on (on the way to work) and found myself singing along! Hope you had a great bonfire night! :) x

    ReplyDelete